Make sure that the Managed Service for Kubernetes cluster is located in the same cloud network as the Managed Service for Elasticsearch cluster.
Configure the application:
- Namespace: Select a namespace or create a new one.
- Application name: Enter an application name such as
- Elasticsearch username: Enter the account name Filebeat will use to connect to the Managed Service for Elasticsearch cluster.
- Elasticsearch connection password: Enter the password for the account in the Managed Service for Elasticsearch cluster.
- Elasticsearch FQDN: Enter the Managed Service for Elasticsearch cluster URL and port, such as
https://c-c9q07rjo9c11q4e1p0om.rw.mdb.yandexcloud.net:9200. For more detail on connecting to a cluster, please see the service documentation.
Connect to the Kibana web interface and make sure that Kubernetes cluster events are being received.
- Collecting and forwarding Kubernetes logs to ElasticSearch.
- Analyzing the logs in ElasticSearch.