Ruby Stack is a set of tools for Ruby development: interpreter, Ruby on Rails open-source framework, and RVM environment management platform. The framework is based on the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern. Ruby on Rails provides fast development, extensive testing capabilities, and high code readability.
- Get an SSH key pair to connect to a virtual machine (VM).
- Create a VM from a public image. Under Image/boot disk selection, go to the Cloud Marketplace tab and select Ruby Stack. Under Access:
- Enter the username in the Login field.
- Paste the contents of the public key file in the SSH key field.
- Connect to the VM via SSH. Use the username and public key you set when creating the VM.
- Developing websites and multimedia services.
- Developing website builders and social networks.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.