Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. It is used for software applications development and business analytics, and suitable for hybrid and cloud environments. SQL Server includes Microsoft R and Python packages for predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Corporate database development and management.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Business applications with Online transaction processing (OLTP) or Online Analytical Processing (OLAP).
- Databases for code developing and testing.
- Small and mid-sized applications with embedded database.
- Mobile apps.
Yandex.Cloud technical support responds to requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the Management console. Learn more about requesting Technical support. Yandex.Cloud does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.
|Windows Server||2016 Datacenter|
|Microsoft SQL Server||2016 Enterprise|
|Microsoft SQL Management Studio||18.4|