Zabbix Server 5.0
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open-source solution designed to monitor and track performance and availability of network servers, devices, services, and other IT resources.
Zabbix enables users to collect, store, and analyze information received from an IT infrastructure, as well as alerts users by email, SMS, or by integrating with a ticketing system when thresholds are reached.
Zabbix enables administrators to detect server and device problems in a short period of time. This reduces system downtime and risks of system failure. Zabbix is actively used by enterprises across all industries and in nearly every country around the world.
- Monitoring the availability and performance of an online bank, card authorization system, transaction speed, ATM network, online resources, network equipment, servers, and operator workstations.
Retail chains, cafes, and chain restaurants.
- Monitoring the availability and performance of network equipment, servers, and web pages and applications.
- Monitoring payment gateways, cash balances in retail outlets, and sales volume.
- Monitoring the condition of cooling and ventilation equipment.
- Monitoring the operation of peripheral equipment (media centers, advertising screens, and visitor and employee registration counters).
- Monitoring equipment over industrial protocols (MODBUS).
- Monitoring IT equipment.
Utilities enterprises and enterprises managing real estate.
- Monitoring the condition of power and water supply networks, pumps, temperature regimes, elevators, and ventilation equipment.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.