Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution designed to monitor and track performance and availability of network servers, devices, services and other IT resources. Zabbix is an all-in-one monitoring solution that allows users to collect, store, manage and analyze information received from IT infrastructure, as well as display on-screen, and alert by e-mail, SMS or by integrating with ticketing system when thresholds are reached. Zabbix allows administrators to recognize server and device problems within a short period of time and therefore reduces the system downtime and risk of system failure. The monitoring solution is being actively used by SMBs and large enterprises across all industries and almost in every country of the world.
- Zabbix is used by clients from very different industries to monitor a wide variety of elements and processes.
- So banks use Zabbix to monitor the availability and performance of the Internet bank, banking system, card authorization system, transaction speed, ATM network, bank Internet resources, network equipment, servers, operator workstations, and various applications.
- In turn, retail chains, cafes and chain restaurants use Zabbix to monitor the performance and availability of network equipment, servers, Internet pages and Internet applications, payment gateways, cash balances in retail outlets, sales volume, condition of refrigeration and ventilation equipment, operation of peripheral equipment (media centers, advertising screens, visitor counters, employee registration, etc.).
- Manufacturing enterprises use Zabbix to monitor both the equipment itself via industrial protocols (MODBUS) and standard IT equipment.
- Utilities enterprises and managers of various real estate objects use Zabbix to obtain detailed information and operational data on the state of power supply networks, water supply, pumps, temperature conditions, elevators, ventilation equipment, etc.