Yandex Identity and Access Management
Manage access to virtual machines and other cloud resources. You can assign roles with different permission levels to each of your team members. You can also create service accounts for them and enable easy and safe authentication.
The Yandex.Cloud infrastructure is protected in accordance with Federal Law No. 152.
- Yandex accountsUsers don’t need to create additional accounts to access your resources, which means they won’t have to switch back and forth between personal and work accounts. Standard @yandex.ru accounts are used for Yandex.Cloud authentication.
- Team-only accessIt’s easy to configure Yandex.Cloud to require two-factor authentification*. Access is granted via the Yandex.Key mobile app for iOS and Android that is linked to the user’s device.
- Service accountsThe processes you are running can connect to cloud resources as users (under the roles you have defined for them). To configure this automation option, create several service accounts.
- Roles for different needsIAM provides a flexible system for permission management. Roles can be assigned at the level of the cloud, folder, or service account, depending on your specific tasks**.
Try Yandex Identity and Access Management:
- *This feature will be available in 2019.
- **To learn more about the Yandex.Cloud resource model, please read the documentation.