- Yandex accountsUsers don’t need to create additional accounts to access your resources, which means they won’t have to switch back and forth between personal and work accounts. Standard @yandex.ru accounts are used for Yandex.Cloud authentication.
- Team-only accessIt’s easy to configure Yandex.Cloud to require two-factor authentification*. Access is granted via the Yandex.Key mobile app for iOS and Android that is linked to the user’s device.
- Service accountsThe processes you are running can connect to cloud resources as users (under the roles you have defined for them). To configure this automation option, create several service accounts.
- Roles for different needsIAM provides a flexible system for permission management. Roles can be assigned at the level of the cloud, folder, or service account, depending on your specific tasks**.
Try Yandex Identity and Access Management:
- *This feature will be available at the beginning of 2019.
- **To learn more about the Yandex.Cloud resource model, please read the documentation.