Yandex Data Science Virtual Machine
Yandex Data Science Virtual Machine (DSVM) is a virtual machine with pre-installed popular libraries for data analytics and machine learning. A DSVM can be used as an environment for learning models and experimenting with data.
For information about how to create DSVMs, see the section Creating a VM from a public DSVM image.
Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- The conda package manager with Python 2.7 and Python 3.6.
- The Jupyter Notebook and JupyterLab tools for interactive and reproducible computations.
- Machine Learning libraries:
- The Docker container management system.
- Console clients of version control systems: SVN, Git, and Mercurial.
- The NumPy, scikit-learn, and SciPy libraries optimized with the Intel Math Kernel Library and Data Analytics Acceleration Library.
- Optimized libraries for working with images: libjpeg-turbo and Pull-SIMD.