Deleting API gateways
To delete an API gateway:
- In the management console, select the folder to delete the API gateway from.
- In the list of services, select API Gateway.
- In the window that opens, select the API gateway and click .
- In the menu that opens, click Delete.
- In the window that opens, click Delete.
To delete an API gateway, run the command with the following parameters:
id: ID of the API gateway.
yc serverless api-gateway delete --id d5dug9gkmu187iojcpvp done (18s)
You can delete an API gateway using the delete API method.