Services in Yandex.Cloud allow you to manage specific categories of cloud resources and access to them. Currently, the following services are available as part of the Yandex.Cloud platform:
- Yandex Compute Cloud — cloud computing service.
- Yandex Object Storage — object storage service.
- Yandex Virtual Private Cloud — network management service.
- Yandex Identity and Access Management — service for managing access to cloud resources.
- Yandex Resource Manager — cloud resource management service.
- Yandex Load Balancer — load balancer management service.
- Yandex Container Registry — container images management service.
- Yandex Monitoring — service for collecting metrics of resources and services and for visualizing them.
- Yandex Managed Service for PostgreSQL — PostgreSQL management service.
- Yandex Managed Service for ClickHouse — ClickHouse management service.
- Yandex Managed Service for MongoDB — MongoDB management service.
- Yandex Managed Service for MySQL — MySQL management service.
- Yandex Managed Service for Redis — Redis management service.
- Yandex Data Proc — service for deploying Hadoop clusters.
- Yandex Message Queue — software message queues service.
- Yandex SpeechKit — service for accessing speech technologies.
- Yandex Translate — machine translation service.
- Yandex Vision — computer vision service.
- Yandex DataLens — data visualization and analysis service.
How to connect to services
You can use the Yandex.Cloud management console to connect to services and manage resources. It allows you to launch VM instances in Yandex.Cloud and connect to them, access object storage, create databases, and so on.