Yandex Application Load Balancer
Yandex Application Load Balancer lets you distribute requests across backends of your network applications and terminate TLS encryption.
With Yandex Application Load Balancer you can:
- Flexibly distribute traffic among the backends in your applications.
- Handle TLS traffic: establish connections and terminate TLS sessions using certificates from Yandex Certificate Manager.
- Analyze the query flow using the L7 load balancer's access logs.
- Smoothly transfer the load from one version of an application to another.
- Create and modify request responses directly on the L7 load balancer.
- Protect your services from hackers by restricting incoming traffic.
The Yandex.Cloud infrastructure fully complies with the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ).
The service is subject to the Service Level Agreement. The service level is defined in the Service Level for Yandex Application Load Balancer.