Yandex Application Load Balancer
Yandex Application Load Balancer lets you distribute requests across backends of your network applications and terminate TLS encryption.
Application Load Balancer allows you to:
- Flexibly distribute traffic among your applications backends.
- Process TLS traffic: establish connections and terminate TLS sessions with certificates from Yandex Certificate Manager.
- Analyze query flow using the L7 load balancer's access logs.
- Smoothly transfer loads from one version of an application to another.
- Create and modify query responses right on the L7 load balancer.
- Protect your services from hackers by limiting incoming traffic.
Yandex Cloud infrastructure is fully secure and compliant with Russian Federal Law 152-FZ.
The service is subject to the Service Level Agreement. The service level is defined in the Service Level for Yandex Application Load Balancer.