Renew a certificate
Certificate Manager initiates the certificate renewal procedure 30 days before it expires. The certificate status changes to
In some cases, certificates can be renewed with no interaction from the user. For more information, see Checking rights automatically.
To update a Let's Encrypt® certificate:
- In the management console, select the folder where the certificate was created.
- In the list of services, select Certificate Manager.
- In the list, select the certificate with the
Renewingstatus to be updated.
- In the window that opens, the details you need to pass the domain rights check can be found under Check rights for domains. For more information, see Check rights for domain.
- When the domain rights check is passed, the domain check status under Check rights for domain changes to
- After the rights check status for all your domains changes to
Valid, the certificate is issued and its status becomes