Pricing for Data Proc
Currency of Service rates (prices) depends on the company you made a contract with:
- prices in US dollars are applicable to customers of Yandex Services AG;
- prices in Russian roubles are applicable to customers of Yandex.Cloud LLC.
What goes into the cost of using Data Proc
The total cost of using Data Proc includes:
- The cost of using the computing resources of Yandex Compute Cloud VMs to deploy hosts.
- Markup on using the computing resources of the Data Proc managed service.
- The cost of using the Compute Cloud network drives.
- The amount of outgoing traffic.
In all calculations, 1 GB = 230 bytes.
Use of computing resources
Cost is charged under the Compute Cloud service for each hour of running the host virtual machine based on the pricing for Compute Cloud computing resources, including markup for using the Data Proc managed service.
Disk space usage
The amount of storage requested for each cluster hosts is charged under the Compute Cloud service according to the disk space pricing policy.
Cost of computing resources with markup Data Proc
|Computing resources||Rate for 1 hour, without VAT||Including markup for Data Proc|
|RAM (for 1 GB)||$0.003386||$0.000256|
|Intel Cascade Lake|
|RAM (for 1 GB)||$0.002795||$0.000256|
You can use GPUs on Data Proc hosts by submitting a request to tech support.
When using the service, you pay for the traffic from Yandex.Cloud to the internet. Traffic between Yandex.Cloud services and incoming internet traffic are free.
The minimum charging unit is 1 MB.
|Resource category||Cost of 1 GB, without VAT|
|Outgoing traffic, <10 GB||$0|
|Outgoing traffic, >10 GB||$0.012308|