Connections contain information about data source access parameters, such as the DB host IP address and port.
You can create datasets based on connections.
The following connection types are available in DataLens:
- CSV file
- Google Sheets
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Metrica (in direct access mode)
- AppMetrica (in direct access mode)
- Yandex Cloud Billing
You can add connections from the available list in DataLens Marketplace.
When connecting an external DB that is not a Yandex Cloud resource, grant database access to the following IP ranges belonging to DataLens (the
/ character separates the subnet mask):
You can configure connection permissions. For more information, see Managing access to DataLens.
- Creating a ClickHouse connection
- Creating a connection to a CSV file
- Creating a Google Sheets connection
- Creating a MySQL connection
- Creating a PostgreSQL connection
- Creating an MS SQL Server connection
- Creating an Oracle Database connection
- Creating a Metrica connection
- Creating an AppMetrica connection
- Creating a Yandex Cloud Billing connection