WinSCP is a Windows graphical client for network storage.
To work with Object Storage, use version 5.14 or later.
Before you start
- Create a service account.
- Assign a proper role to the service account. For more information about roles, see the Identity and Access Management documentation.
- Create a static access key.
To install WinSCP, go to the manufacturer's website and download the necessary distribution.
Create a connection with the following parameters:
- Transfer protocol:
- Access key ID: The ID of the key that you received when generating the static key.
- Secret access key: The key that you received when generating a static key.
WinSCP treats Object Storage like a hierarchical file system. This means that keys for objects uploaded via WinSCP look like file paths. For example,