You can view the Projects section in the beta version of the new interfaceYandex Tracker.
Creating a project
To create a project:
In the left-hand panel, select Projects and click Create project.
Enter project name. Try to keep it short and simple so your project is easy to work with.
Add more information on the About the project tab.
- Project description: Describe what you're working on and your goals for the project.
- Attached files: Materials required for the project.
- Checklist: A list of significant project stages and goals.
- Status: Specify your current progress with the project.
- Start date and End date.
- Responsible employee and Participants: Start entering an employee's name or username and select them from the list that appears.
Projects are not linked to a specific issue queue, so you can add issues from any queue that you have access to it. Access to project issues is determined by the settings of the queue that the issue belongs to.
- You can't add the same issue to multiple projects.
- You can add up to 2000 issues to a project.
By default, any new project is accessible to all employees. If you wish to restrict access to the project, find the lock icon in the upper-right corner and select Participants only. If enabled, this will make the project only accessible to users listed in the Participants, Reporter, and Responsible fields.
Adding issues to a project
From the project page
Go to the Issue list tab and click Add issue.
To create a new issue:
- Select New issue.
- Enter the issue name, select a queue, and press Enter.
To add an existing issue:
- Select Existing issue.
- Start typing the issue's name or key and pick the option you need from the list of suggestions.
From issue page
Open the issue page.
Click the Project field on the right-hand panel. If you don't see the Project field, add it by clicking Add parameters.
Start typing the project's name in the Project field and pick the option you need from the list of suggestions.
Adding multiple issues
Find the issues you need using filters.
Select the issues you wish to add to the project.
On the bottom panel, click and select Add to project.
Start typing the project's name and choose the option you need from the list of suggestions.
Wait for the issues to be processed.
Projects can only be deleted by the project author or the user specified in the Responsible field.
To delete a project:
In the left-hand panel, select Projects and open the project page.
In the upper-right corner of the page, click and select Delete project.