A pre-configured image of the 1C: Enterprise 8×64 application server powered by Linux for deploying the 1C infrastructure in Yandex Cloud. It can be used as an application server or a separate 1C license server. Includes:
- A pre-installed stable edition of the 1C: Enterprise 8 application server.
- A pre-installed Ring utility for automating 1C software license management (acquiring, updating, and verifying license information).
- Pre-configured monitoring of 1C: Enterprise 8 licenses with automatic reactivation in case of failure or migration of virtual machines.
- Ability to install additional 1C packages to expand server functionality.
The image doesn’t include 1C software licenses. You can purchase or transfer your own licenses separately.
- A script for activating licenses via the 1C web service.
- License status monitoring with the option of automatic reactivation.
Benefits of using an image to deploy a separate 1C: Enterprise 8 license server
- Doesn’t require additional licenses for the 1C application server.
- Centralized storage of all licenses.
- Client licenses are distributed to all application servers. You can use one key instead of several keys for each server.
- The hardware requirements of the license server are low and key parameters will not change constantly. It minimizes the probability of license failures.
- Reinstalling or connecting a new application server doesn’t require reactivating the license.
- Server operation can be restored as long as you have a backup at the time of the last license activation.
- Creating a 1C: Enterprise 8 application server.
- Creating a 1C: Enterprise 8 license server.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.
|1C RING tool with license module||0.14|