- Serverless computingYandex Cloud Functions provides the resources required to invoke functions without creating virtual machines. Software and runtime environments are installed, maintained, and administered entirely on the Yandex.Cloud side.
- Function execution logYandex Cloud Functions tracks and logs information about function calls and analyzes execution flow and performance. You can also describe logging mechanisms in your function code.
- Flexible scalingWhen the number of function calls increases, the service automatically scales up and creates additional function instances. All functions run in parallel.
- High availabilityYandex Cloud Functions provides high availability and fault tolerance. The runtime environment is hosted in three availability zones. This ensures availability even if a zone fails.
- PREVIEWTriggersWith triggers, you can configure integration between different services and Yandex Cloud Functions. For example, you can set the integration with Yandex Message Queue and invoke a function each time a message enters a queue. Integration can be set up from the management console, CLI, or API without any code.
A triggers subscription to cloud message queues lets you read messages without writing code. Just create a trigger and configure message handling.
Use triggers to configure how messages from devices connected to Internet of Things are received or forwarded to other systems and how related metrics are calculated without deploying virtual machines.
Write Alice’s skills and scale them depending on the number of queries from users.
Yandex Cloud Functions enables you to configure integration through web-hooks alerting with GitHub®, GitLab®, SendGrid®, Stripe™ and social media.
Develop chatbots for Slack, Skype and other popular messaging platforms. Any framework may be used for chatbot development in languages, supported by Yandex Cloud Functions.