Assign a role for a resource
A role is a set of user permissions to perform operations with Yandex Cloud resources.
To grant a user access to a resource, assign them a role for the given resource or for a resource that propagates the access rights, such as a folder or cloud.
- In the management console, click and go to Access management.
- Select the Users and roles tab.
- In the line with the appropriate user name, click Configure roles.
- To add a role in the cloud, click in the Roles in the cloud section. To add a role in a folder, select the folder in the Roles in folders section and click Assign role.
- Select a role from the list. For more information about roles, see Roles.