Pricing for Object Storage
To calculate the cost of using the service, use the calculator or see the prices on this page.
Currency of Service rates (prices) depends on the company you made a contract with:
- prices in US dollars are applicable to customers of Yandex Services AG;
- prices in Russian roubles are applicable to customers of Yandex.Cloud LLC.
What goes into the cost of using Object Storage
The cost of Object Storage usage is based on:
- The amount of storage used by your data.
- The number of operations on your data.
- The amount of outgoing traffic
Users can access:
- Cold storage: A low rate for data storage and a high rate for operations. It's optimal for storing large amounts of data and performing a small number of operations.
- Standard storage: A high rate for data storage and a low rate for operations. It's optimal for storing small amounts of data and performing a large number of operations.
In all calculations, 1 GB = 230 bytes.
Storage usage is measured in GB per month. The volume of data stored during a month is the average value over the month based on granulated per-second data. The minimum billable unit is 1 hour of storing 1 MB of data.
Data operations are charged according to the following policy:
- The minimum billable unit for PUT and POST operations is 10.
- The minimum billable unit for GET and HEAD operations is 100.
- You aren't charged for deleting data (the DELETE operation).
The cost of 1 GB per month is fixed and doesn't depend on the number of days in the month.
|Service||Cost of 1 GB per month, with VAT|
|The first 1 GB in standard storage per month||Free|
The daily cost of data storage service is calculated as
Cost_of_1_GB_per_month / number_of_days_in_the_month. For shorter months, the storage cost per day is higher. For longer months, it's lower.
Example of a proportional calculation: let's say the user stores 15 GB of data for 11.5 hours during a 30-day month. The total cost of storage can be calculated using the formula:
Storage_cost = Cost_per_GB_per_month * 15 * 12 / 24 / 30
|Service||Cost, with VAT|
|The first 10000 PUT operations per month||Free|
|The first 10000 POST operations per month||Free|
|The first 100000 GET operations per month||Free|
|The first 100000 HEAD operations per month||Free|
|1000 PUT operations||₽0.3051|
|1000 POST operations||₽0.3051|
|10000 GET operations||₽0.2441|
|10000 HEAD operations||₽0.2441|
|1000 PUT operations||₽0.7424|
|1000 POST operations||₽0.7424|
|10000 GET operations||₽0.6102|
|10000 HEAD operations||₽0.6102|
Data operations that result in an error are charged only in the following cases:
- Error code 403 for a GET or HEAD operation.
- Error code 404 for a PUT, POST, GET, or HEAD operation.
Prices for standard storage are applied when calculating costs.
When using the service, you pay for traffic from Yandex.Cloud to the internet. Traffic between Yandex.Cloud services and incoming internet traffic are free.
The minimum billable unit is 1 MB. The billing period is a calendar month.
|Resource category||Cost of 1 GB, with VAT|
|Outgoing traffic, up to 10 GB per month||Free|
|Outgoing traffic over 10 GB and up to 1 TB||₽0.9600|
|Outgoing traffic over 1 TB and up to 50 TB||₽0.8000|
|Outgoing traffic over 50 TB and up to 100 TB||₽0.7500|
|Outgoing traffic over 100 TB||₽0.7200|
The first 10 GB of outgoing traffic for Object Storage is accounted for independently of other services each month.